Friday, September 18, 2020

International peace day 2020/White peace dot mandala/Let’s activate peac...





Hello everyone, welcome to kraftaria. Today’s video is about peace and this peace Mandala.
21st September is international peace day. So I thought I will make a peace mandala and talk about peace with you all.
Whenever we see this symbol , peace comes to mind. Have you ever wondered what the meaning of this word is. Every individual has different answers to this question. The dictionary meaning of peace is - tranquility, freedom from disturbance, a quiet and calm state of mind. It is used as a friendly greeting or used as an order to remain silent.


The peace sign was created in 1958 by British graphic designer and Christian pacifist Gerald Holtom. Holtom was asked to create the banner and signs for a nuclear disarmament march in London, and he wanted a visual that would stick in the public's mind. So he created this symbol which is now known internationally as the "peace symbol" or "peace sign".

If I ask myself what peace is, I would think for a while and I say that peace is a state of mind. If my mind is calm and I accept everything as it comes in my life, I can say I am at peace. But it doesn’t always happen. Isn’t it. We are human beings and we all are full of feelings and emotions that won’t let us be at peace. We get angry and sad when our expectations and desires are not fulfilled. We get feelings of jealousy and feel restless. But we can rise above all these things. If we have the will to become better version of ourselves, we can do something about it. We can look for peace within ourselves and only there we can find it.
For me the most peaceful time of the day is in the morning when I am meditating. When my day starts with meditation, I feel my whole day is filled with some peace, some tranquility. I practice Heartfulness meditation. It is a meditation practice where you meditate on the divine light in your heart.
Heartfulness practice helps you to connect to your innerself. And I want to emphasise that it is free of cost.

I want to take this opportunity to tell you about this event that Heartfulness institute is going to conduct on international peace day. In this event “connecting for peace “ let’s activate peace,our super sense. Let’s celebrate the international day of peace on 21st September 2020 through a global virtual event.

In 2020, more than ever, we are reminded of our interdependence, common destiny, and the need for global cooperation, especially in the light of major recent challenges.

Imagine 40 million people meditating for world peace, all connected in a peace chain to activate inner peace.

Experience the impact first-hand with #ConnectingForPeace.
Join our Heartfulness guide Kamlesh Kamlesh D Patel, Sharon Salzberg, Deepak Chopra, Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D, Amandine Roche, Bob Boisture, BK Shivani, Pt. Hariprasad Chaurasia, Shashank Subramanyam, and many others. Be part of this experience shared globally of individual activation, register on

https://heartfulness.org/en/international-day-of-peace/

When our mind is at peace then only we can think about world peace. In my opinion meditation is the best way to keep our mind regulated and at peace. And a peaceful mind can contribute to the world peace.

I hope you guys are liking my videos. Consider subscribing to my channel if you are getting any inspiration from me.

No comments: